Booxter is now available for the iPhone/iPod Touch from the App Store.
In Booxter on the Mac, select what libraries you want to share.
In Booxter for iPhone using a local WiFi connection, choose what libraries you want to export onto your touch device. Each library you choose will be copied over for you.
All of your books, albums, movies, and comics are there, along with all of your lists and smart lists.
List view and filter view are there, just like on the desktop version. Searching is also enabled.
- Start up Booxter on the Mac
- Choose Preferences...->Sharing from the Main Menu
- Click "Share your libraries using Bonjour"
- Select the libraries that you wish to share
- Start up Booxter on your iPhone/iPod Touch
- Click the "Sharing" button at the top right
- Choose a library from the list, click the "Load" button
- Use List or Filter view to navigate
- Tap the image on the detail page for a larger version.